[UNNExT General Discussion] Fwd: Request for Expression of Interest: Research on mutual recognition in cross-border paperless trade

UNNExT General Discussion List unnext-general-discussion at lists.unescap.org
Mon Jan 14 13:36:32 +07 2019

Dear Dr. Lim,

Thank you for the email. Am interested and can present successful case study for grape export from India.

Myself is involved in actual ground work done for establishing single window/ICT platform for Indian farmers and result is  parcentag of Agri exports has gone up from India.

Now we are getting export products which require by EU on single window/ ICT platform.

As we are successful for establishing grapenet, I feel this can be very good case study for developing countries. This would help them to increase export potential as well economic growth of the country.

If you can give me chance to put my practical expo and case study in the meeting which is going to held on 14 - 15 March will be helpful for developing countries.

Your positive response this appreciated on the same.

Kind Regards,

Dhanashree Shukla
Director
Vikramshila Export Imports Pvt. Ltd.